Help with Steinway Model..

Sun, 16 Nov 2003 17:10:41 -0000

Hello Barbara somewhere in US of A
you said:
After reading the Steinway model posts, I had to go take another look at =
my "A"--6' 2", made in 1914 (according to its serial number).  It didn't =
quite fit the information given below, but does fit nicely into the info =
given at the link above.  One thing for sure, it really kicks!   It's a =
joy to play--now if I could just find someone to tune it.  ;-)=20
That's MY piano you're talking about! ;-)=20
I too am looking for a tooner ;-)
Mine was built in Hamburg and shipped to this country in 1914. Wasn't it =
lucky to get here? I mean 1914-1918 and all that. But it was Feb 1914 =
("they" say) so maybe I just got the last shipment.....
Regards
Michael G (UK) And darkness descended upon the South Downs.   Yea!