low fat invoice for pocket pc ...............OT

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 21:16:46 -0500

Hazen,
         This looks pretty good but still requires a great deal of=20
tabulation at tax time or even end of the month number crunches. I must be=
=20
the loaner out here in the cold north east but I'm hoping to find something=
=20
that does it all so I can do what I'd rather be doing, namely working on=20
pianos. So far the closest I have come is PTBiz but it has it's=20
shortcomings. I have recently ordered the trial version (time limited) of=20
Customer manager from the makers of Quickbooks. They work both separately=20
or together as a tightly integrated package. Now if they could just make it=
=20
for the pocket PC I'd be all set.  Perhaps with that new technology I=20
posted about from Sun Microsystems a bit ago. I can't wait! I now have 2=20
bags I carry which seem to be making my arms longer by the day!

best,
Greg