Player piano with "King" action needed. ANY condition ( the worse the be...

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:48:46 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Jack, but no.
     The piano is a massive "Mallory", with serpentine
curved sides and gorgeous figured walnut veneer. The
sides seem to be curved in this fashion to provide a
wider back, with more sq. feet of soundboard area,
while having this not resultin 10" wide cheekblocks!
     The refinisher ( or someone else ) lost the
under-keybed control rods and levers ( as well as the
keybed escutcheons ) sometime during the last 10 years
that my friend has been having this restored. I am
quite sure that a  generous reward would be
forthcoming for a set to buy or borrow, as the piano
is in final re-assembly, and will be terribly hard to
operate without these components.
    We would also consider buying an entire unrestored
player just to get these parts.
     Sincerely,
     Gordon