low fat invoice for pocket pc ...............OT

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 23:19:48 -0500

Hazen,
         Get him to dump the dynamic software licence and I'd consider it.=
=20
If the hard drive crashes I don't often have the luxury of waiting until Ed=
=20
just might be available to give me a new licence code, to say nothing of=20
having to call him to get it. I'm all for anti-piracy but I think that the=
=20
current method is a BAD plan.

Greg Newell

P.S. being willing to fix the other problems would be a plus for me as well.

At 09:42 PM 11/19/2003, you wrote:

>Tom,
>   If we could get all PTBiz users to assure him of a purchase for pocket=
 pc,
>I believe he would follow through.He also said if Schaff would sell his
>product,or other piano industry people,he would consider it.I don't know=20
>why Schaff,
>or others would refuse,as it's just extra revenue,and a wonderful product,
>geared just for our profession.Maybe if we had a list of names,to show=
 Schaff