Steinway Model..and the winner is..

Robin Hufford hufford1@airmail.net
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 01:25:59 -0800

Not to be blunt, but the reason he didn't know about the 26 bass note
Model A's is because there never has been one.  I would not expect too
much from the general help both there in London,  New York or Hamburg,
judging from my limited, but occasional experience with them as regards
historical, and, indeed even, technical, questions, as they are not
likely to know much.   The sales mentality rules supreme.
Regards, Robin Hufford