Crown Upright Re-build ( Legs needed )

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 05:38:34 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Arlin!
    I have a  customer with one of these, "mint"
unrestored. But someone "modernized" it in the 50's by
tossing out the ornate legs and replacing them with
2x2's from the lumber yard.( Quite an improvement!)
 We would like to know what the original legs looked
like or, better yet, buy a  pair from a  deceased
piano.
     $$$ forthcoming for positive results.
     Thump