OT - Kinda - Shipping Piano Stuff

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 07:12:53 -0500

FWIW. I shipped some piano related items interstate via UPS the other =
day. I dropped the package off at Staples (office supply store) - just =
happened to be there buying packing tape. The gal at the counter typed =
in a bunch of stuff in the process. She told me it would arrive in two =
days. Later that day I recieved an email stating specifics of the =
shipment, including tracking number. Today I received a email that was a =
confirmation of delivery. I must say, that was very nice and comforting =
knowing the details of the shipment and then that the package arrived - =
no need to call "did you get that package.....".

Terry Farrell