sojin piano

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 00:19:41 -0500

Rick,
         She should be concerned about replacement parts. I had a few=20
issues the most memorable of which involved replacing damper levers on a=20
heavily used grand. No direct replacement part could be ordered or found so=
=20
it was necessary to pick the closest thing and it involved defeating the=20
sos mechanism. This was the best low cost solution the dealer was willing=20
to pay for. He had taken it in on trade and was set to loose money on it=20
anyway. It was a "control the bleeding" kind of thing from his perspective.=
=20
I tell all my customers with Sojins about the possibility of not being able=
=20
to find replacement parts.

Greg Newell