Insurance Appraisal

Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:20:51 +0100

I always provide 2 values, an estimated value of the instrument
musically, and an estimated market value. The market value is normally
pretty easy and this generally ends up being what an insurance company
will look at anyways. I supply an estimate of its value as a music
instrument independant of market concerns to help orient the "whome it
concernes" reading the document of its real value... which is nearly
always a composite of the two.

Supplying any bluebook like information is of course a good idea.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.