action brackets needed

Life4opera@aol.com Life4opera@aol.com
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 12:41:22 EST

Hi avery,
yes that is the part number, if you want I can send you a pic of them side by
side so you can see the differences,
basically the new one, is 1/4 inch shortter, the hammer rail is cut off in a
90 degree angle, but the old one has 110 angle,
the major problem is the screw holes for the wippen rail and the let off rail
has a different cut , with make the rail impossible to mount.
the choice of modifying the brackets it really tough, so I took today one of
the old ones to a casting iron facility and see if they can come with a
affordable solution.
thanks for the help
Eduardo