Hammers- alcohol treatment/Isaac

Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:42:49 -0000

Hello Terry Farrell
You said: "Also, (flame suit on) I regularly voice a number of bright =
Yamaha C3s down by simply sugar-coating the strike point technique =
mandated by my client). All done very quickly - you can do the whole =
piano is less than five minutes and you don't have to concern yourself =
with sticking a needle deep into the hammer. Doesn't last a long time, =
but it does get you there."
Could you describe exactly the process of sugaring the pill (sorry - I =
meant Hammers) :-) What sugar? - icing? is it liquified? to what =
consistency?
Sounds interesting!
Regards
Michael G (UK) still bucketting down in the Downs...