Hammers- alcohol treatment/Isaac

Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:19:43 -0000

Hello Ron N
You said:" I am available for private tuition, next time I'm back in the UK.
Very
> expensive: About 3 pints of Best Bitter.

That would be M&B, but you'd have to go back in time about 35 years.
In Norfolk (UK) we call Mild and Bitter "Halfa'two's" - but you only get it
in half pints. In Sussex we have our very own Brewery. Excellent beverages!
Harveys is the name! And you don't have to go back 35 years to get it. When
they're brewing the whole town of Lewes reeks of boiling hops. Great!
Regards
Michael G (UK) where the water used in beer-making is called "liquor"...!