http://www.adapt-a-stand.com/adaptstand2.html

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@comcast.net
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 09:58:22 -0500

Randy,

            This site was posted on the list a few weeks ago.

            Tom Driscoll RPT

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Randy Rush
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 10:47 PM
To: pianotech post
Subject: music rack extension

Listers,

Anyone out there recall seeing a device that adds an extension to  the
fold-down skinny music rack on studio uprights like the U-1?  Seems like
a saw one at a convention booth, or perhaps I received a flier in the
mail about it at some time in the past.  I have a customer who
desperately wants something to keep the music in place on her Yamaha
P22.

Thanks for any help,

Randy Rush, RPT

Seattle