Glue

Thu, 27 Nov 2003 08:37:17 -0800

I agree with Ron's points.  I've found that to insure a good bond with hide
glue be sure to put glue on both the end of the shank and the hammer head
before assembly.  Don't spin it too many times and work quickly.  I've not
found any glue to be better than hide glue for this particular job.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net