Joining a Professional Organization - Michael Gamble UK

Thu, 27 Nov 2003 17:39:40 -0000

Hello Patrick D
You suggested: "or even (join) the PTG as an "International Correspondent"
(a very very good deal which is still an option)."
Now this I didn't know about and such an option is attractive. I don't
believe in "take. take. take" there's got to be some give as well. I hoped
the list wouldn't mind my various odd contributions if I was able to
stimulate discussion and focus a few thoughts on basics. There's always
someone out there who doesn't know from Adam. Take me, f'rinstance...
Regards
Michael G (UK) in the midst of darkness on the Sussex Downlands (again!) -
happens every 24hrs...