stripper chemical

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 22:53:50 -0500

Gentle listees,
         First let me wish you all a happy (almost belated) Thanksgiving. I=
=20
hope all of you found something to be thankful for on this day!
         While taking great pains to widen my waistline this fine day the=20
subject came up of a recent project of my sister-in-law's. She has been=20
re-finishing an old piece of furniture and absolutely swears by this=20
product http://www.franmar.com/. She declared that a one quart container=20
stripped COMPLETELY the dresser sized chest and half of a kitchen chair=20
with just the one quart. There were no repeat applications and the product=
=20
is 100% biodegradable as it is made from Soybeans! I plan on giving it a=20
try once my new shop is complete and I have the space to get to work again.=
=20
In the mean time I thought I would tell all of you about it if you are=20
interested. If any of you try it would you be kind enough to tell me how it=
=20
goes?

Greg Newell
Greg's piano Fort=E9