OT: Eudora 6.0 question

Richard Strang rstrang@pa.inter.net
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 21:02:59 -0500

Are you sure you are virus free?? A lot of servers will strip any virus
filled attachments, and if you have a virus, EVERY attachment you send will
be infected. Just a thought.

Richard
  -----Original Message-----
  From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]On
Behalf Of Avery Todd
  Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 7:55 PM
  To: Pianotech
  Subject: Re: OT: Eudora 6.0 question

  Andrew,

  Thanks for the reply. Maybe it's the difference between XP and the 98 SE
  that I use but it doesn't work. I've tried every possible combination and
  nothing works. It always removes the animation, pictures, whatever.

  I've sent an e-mail to Eudora but they're closed until Monday. Maybe I'll
  find out something then. Thanks again.

  Avery