OT: Eudora 6.0 question

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 09:11:55 -0600

At 09:01 AM 11/29/03, you wrote:
>Hello Richard and list
>You said: "Maybe it's the difference between XP and the 98 SE
>that I use but it doesn't work. I've tried every possible combination and
>nothing works. It always removes the animation, pictures, whatever."

Michael,

I GET everything, no problem. I just can't forward them again to someone
else with everything still there are it was when I received it! This has
nothing to do with Viruses.

Both of the messages I'm referring to that were sent to me, used MS Outlook,
so if Eudora can't handle that type of thing (which would surprise me), I
may have to just switch to Outlook to forward them on. Thanks.

Avery