Steinway sustenudo

DCrpt@comcast.net DCrpt@comcast.net
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 19:37:48 +0000

     First of all it is spelled sostenuto pedal,you will find it abrieviated in piano music under the staff as sost..Secondly,those springs for the tabs can slip out and not be broken.If they are broken,I would say yes you probably better install a whole new set of underlevers.And hope they are screwed into the rail and not glued on.
                                                        Robin Olson