RC vs CC again

Thu, 02 Oct 2003 18:04:27 +0200

I dont think its so much a question of this bit fading out, as it is
that we are discussing other aspects of the whole problematic'.
Besides.. we have heard all this before many times and are all pretty
comfortable as to the causes and severity of compression damage... tho
no doubt their is some disagreement as to the later.

Still.. we were actually not talking about compression damage per se.

RicB