Leather Knob for Damper Frame Coil Spring

John Hartman [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015] [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015]
Fri, 03 Oct 2003 09:50:23 -0400

David Love wrote:
> Tried to send this before and forgot to reduce the size of the attachment.
> Sorry.  These are the leather nipples I described in another post.  Yours
> look much easier John.

David,

I didn't show the nail I use in the photo, couldn't find one. But it is
not a brad but a short 3/4"? brass nail. It has a head so the punching
can't fall off.

John Hartman RPT

John Hartman Pianos
Rebuilding Steinway and Mason & Hamlin