RC vs CC again

Fri, 03 Oct 2003 21:35:54 +0200

John Hartman wrote:

> Farrell wrote:
> > I guess then you would have a laminated rib constructed of two
> > laminations with one of the laminations being excessively thick. With
> > laminating, you need at least four or five laminations (at least
> > relating to the dimensions and materials commonly used in rib/cut-off
> > bar/bridge/etc. construction) to get to a state where the laminated
> > assembly will not experience significant springback. A two laminate
> > assembly might have 40% or 50% springback. In your case below, you would
> > have one laminate trying to spring back and the machined one trying to
> > stay in an arc. I think you'd end up with an unpredictable mess!
> >
> > Is it like late at night or something over there? Go to bed - tomorrow
> > will be a better day!
> >

> Terry,
>
> Who is the "you" you are addressing?
>
> Be careful about telling someone were to go.
>
> "go to bed"?
> How about go to ****?

S'ok John.. Terry and I get along great... we have a common political
framework for perspectuating relavational interogative dialouge. When he
says... "Is it late at nite over there"... it really means "did you hear the
one about Rumpsfelt and the Araobic teacher ?"   And when he says "tomorrow
will be a better day"  he's really refering (hopefully) to november 2004 :)

Cheers
RicB