OT Re: RC vs CC again

Sat, 04 Oct 2003 10:05:40 +0200

Bill Ballard wrote:

> At 9:35 PM +0200 10/3/03, Richard Brekne wrote:
> >When he says... "Is it late at nite over there"... it really means
> >"did you hear theone about Rumpsfelt and the Araobic teacher ?"
> >And when he says "tomorrow will be a better day"  he's really
> >refering (hopefully) to november 2004 :)
>
> Secret spy-type code, I knew it! And Rumpsfelt refers to Ahhhnawld,
> right? (What's his grope count up at by now?)

Close...... you're getting the idea anyways... but its the code word
Swartzenburger than refers to Ahhhnawld. And Ahhhnawld was the code name
given by an actress in 1974.

Rumpsfelt refers to Rongwerld. Poor fellow thought a felt making plant
in northwest Poland was responsible for a plot to destroy the bed making
buisness in the west back in the old cold war days. Something about
dormant bo weavils that were programed to wake up by somebody
screaming... ohhhh gawwWWWDDDDD !!.. I think they got it from a Beth
Milder / Nick Nolte film from the  70's. :)

Rumpfelt is currently looking into the piano making industry in
Micromesia. I think the story goes that he is concerned about the
potential for embedding secret code into harmonic overtones.

> Mr. Bill
>
> "A jester unemployed is nobody's fool."
>      ...........Danny Kaye, in "The Court Jester"
> _

"Dont forget to sign up for MSBIOS. WebWorld is just around the corner !
" B.J. Hartlewood 1978

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.