A sucker born every minute

aMeRy cHaY aquatred_chay@yahoo.com
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 10:17:16 -0700 (PDT)

Actually i've already done that...sent a friendly
email to all the bidders...and in return got auctioner
reply with a not so friendly message threatening to
report my useless user ID to ebay..

The strange thing is that it has actually happened
before, when my greenhorn of a technician friend fell
prey to this.

Amery
Singapore