Pinblock Separation Questions

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 11:27:20 -0700 (PDT)

If you use Titebond it will fuse with the hide glue.
Epoxy won't, so I'd use epoxy for raw wood splits,
Titebond for glue joint separation. And all the bolts
and screws I can throw at it. I even put a  steel
plate across the back of a piano once, to act as a
gigantic "washer" and keep the bolt heads from sinking
into the back.
     Thump