Hammer fluff fallout

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 10:30:38 -0700 (PDT)

When I'm re-shaping hammers, there's always a lot of
fluff that floats around.  Therefore, I'm reluctant to
do hammers in the customer's home without scheduling
Merry Maids to show up and dust after I'm finished.

Am I just messy or is the fallout part of the ordeal
of having one's piano serviced.

And that brings up another thing, how do you deal with
upright re-shaping at the customer's home?  It's not
fun doing it on the floor or front porch (AMHIK), and
I'm not really set up for hauling a couple of small
tables along.

Just wondering,

Dave Davis
Renton, WA