OT Re: Reading a Board geometry

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Mon, 06 Oct 2003 16:30:41 -0500

> > >market it.
> > >
> > >Wi Zass
> >
> > It's worth about $500 a foot installed by a licensed physician.
> >
> > Ron N
>

>So what if you're an RPT. Discount the stuff and sell it for $600 a foot.
>Give the poor suckers a break.
>
>Del

Oh, I get it... MARKETING! Good thinking.

PS: I'm still working on that jeweler's crowbar for applying extreme force
to small delicate objects, for not much more than the genuine Kansas
Straightedge, in case anyone wants to get in line with the advance orders.
Act now, and we'll throw in a roll of rare Arkansas Chrome.

Ron N