RC vs CC again

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 05:34:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Terry,
    Just to confuse things more: Let's not forget that
the rim will change dimension with humidity swings,
and eventually deform somewhat:
     And getting back to the "War of the Orifice"
which occured here about a year ago ( "Does a tuning
pin hole narrow, or widen, with increased humidity?" )
     How about the case itself??? Does it offer more
resistance to the soundboard's outward push under high
humidity, or flee from it? What about in the Southern
Hemisphere ?????
     Inquiring minds want to know....
     Thump

 --- Richard Brekne <Richard.Brekne@grieg.uib.no>