no charge to good steady customers

Tue, 7 Oct 2003 13:44:19 -0700

While I have also on rare occasion done something similar, it's rare that
the piano is really spot on.  Even so, it takes 10 - 15 minutes to go
through it and I can usually find something else that needs attention.  I
try to view these situations as opportunities to work on areas of the piano
that the customer is otherwise not willing to spend money on.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net

You'll