Hammer fluff fallout

Richard Oliver Snelson rsnelson@bwsys.net
Tue, 07 Oct 2003 18:46:33 -0500

The part about "getting the piano on the porch." You do this alone?
Perhaps the little old lady helps? As always, Gordon, take it to the
extreme. Where are all these pathogens that you speak off? Seems we
would all be really sick puppies working in the filth all the time. I
see a heck of a lot of old piano tuners out there. Must not be too bad
after all. Rich