Eureka! (was Hammer fluff fallout)

Dave Davis davistunes@yahoo.com
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 17:52:47 -0700 (PDT)

Barbara,

I carpooled to a PTG meeting last night and noticed a
Mighty Mite in the carport.  I remember it had a long
hose and thought to myself how handy that would be.

Then low and behold here it is again today as the
Number 1 recommended handy dandy vacuum!

Somewhere near Peoria, IL is someone with great
advice.

Thanks!

Dave Davis
Renton, WA

 know there are different types of bags available for
the Mighty
Might--the
conventional ones (cheaper) and then there are the
Micro Lined
Anti-Bacterial bags that the manufacturer (Dust Vacuum
Corp. Oxford,
NC)
claims to capture microscopic particles, germs and
bacteria as small as
0.1
micron.  I'm not sure what size wretched yuck is.  :-)
   My Eureka
Mighty
Might uses Style C bag.  The last time I bought some,
they were
packaged in
a mostly light blue bag.

There are, or there were when I bought mine, different
models of the
Mighty
Might.  Obviously, the more powerful the motor, the
better.

Dave Porritt, when I was at Illinois Wesleyan, the
university purchased
one
for me to use per my request.  It was a lot easier to
carry around the
school of music than a shop vac.  Just be sure to
budget for
replacement
bags!

Barbara Richmond, RPT
It's a beautiful day somewhere near Peoria, IL