no charge to good steady customers

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 07:56:24 -0400

Clyde, one more thing:
=20
Do you ask client, good clients, to join you for lunch..scheduling them
appropriately so you can spend real time with them?
=20
I do, and they love it.
=20
I also deliver flowers to clients that I have heard that are sick..male
AND female. I also do that for colleagues also that I have heard that
are not feeling well.
=20
Do you feel that because I am NOT a RPT that I am not capable of
maintainging high ethical standards?
=20
Yes Clyde, your 'highest ethical standards' line has rubbed me the wrong
way this morning.
=20
I think I'll go now.
=20