Thanks to all-Now VERY OT-Baseball-delete and keep your shorts on if not interested

Phil Frankenberg rinkyd@pacbell.net
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 11:49:47 -0700

I personally don't think most of the people on this list object to an
occasional OT. The problem is when someone appears to have an agenda and
continuously posts his opinions that have little or nothing to do with
pianos.This situation reminds me of the Bremmer syndrome (though not as
extreme) ie.; use any excuse and opportunity to attack the object of an
obsession. Too much is too much.

Phil Frankenberg
Chico Ca.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Newell" <gnewell@ameritech.net>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 11:19 AM
Subject: RE: Thanks to all-Now VERY OT-Baseball-delete and keep your shorts
on if not interested

In a, perhaps, vain attempt at nipping this in the bud before it gets out
of hand again .... could we simply agree to put OT in the header for
anyones off topic post? It sure seems like this would be a great deal
easier. The party or parties who do not wish to receive them could simply
use their filters to filter out OT in any header and they would never have
to see them at all!  Personally I can't understand what the hang up is
about sharing items of interest with people you care about. Certainly it
can't be about bandwidth anymore, can it?

Greg Newell

At 11:11 AM 10/8/2003, you wrote:

> [...]

Greg Newell
Greg's piano Forté