Sauter Spinet

Michael Spalding spalding48@earthlink.net
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 20:07:50 -0500

Richard,

Carl Sauter Pianofortemanufaktur Gmbh  is still in business, making
generally well-regarded instruments.  I service one console, belongs to a
french woman who brought it with her when she emigrated.   I don't remember
seeing any plastic parts in this one.

Contact info in the 2003 PTG directory is Ulrich Sauter, Max Plank Str. 20,
D-78549 Spaichingen.   Phone = 07424/94280, Fax = 07424/948238.  e-mail =
info@sauter-pianos.de, website=www.sauter-pianos.de.

Mike