Photos on the list

Thu, 09 Oct 2003 21:10:30 +0200

Alan Forsyth wrote:

> Greetings once again,
> Is there anyone there perhaps who might know why it is that whenever Richard
> Brekne submits a photo to the list my Winzip refuses to open it up, giving
> the message that there is no such file!!!? I have no trouble at all with
> photos that are submitted by other members.
>
> Just wondering if this is part of the "Brekne Effect"

ROLF::::  Oh my Gawwwdd... I've been Stigmatized !!!... the Brekne Effect...
sounds like a science fiction movie.... There's one for the opposistion ... I've
been accused of fantazizing... of throwing red ochre around and blowing magic
smoke... now I am the origionator of ficticious science :):) .... my my my.. I
suppose I should be proud of myself accomplishing all this in one lifetime.

Chuckles

RicB

PS... havent got a clue about the pictures.. I send standard jpg format shots.
Strange one. Why would you have to use winzip ??  I always see them as part of
the message... whats your email program ?