O.T. Hey Dale!

John Hartman [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015] [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015]
Thu, 09 Oct 2003 22:56:48 -0400

I wrote you an e-mail but when I sent it it just bounced back. Something
must be set-up in AOL to block my e-mail. If you fix this let me know
and I will send it to you. Occasionally I have run into this problem
with AOL. Maybe you could send them an e-mail to complain about this.

John

John Hartman Pianos
Rebuilding Steinway and Mason & Hamlin
Grand Pianos Since 1979