Japanese Parts

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:17:20 +0200

Hello friends,

not much reading you these days.

Watanabe : watanabemusical.com

They have tools & parts for Japanese piano after a quick look.

What shipment cost and custom are is another matter.

They answer faxes +81-53-454-8238

Their email is watanabemusical@aol.com .

Unfortunately for AOL users, seem that aol is actually clogging the
servers of some providers (SPAM) mine stopped forwarding mails to aol
addresses to protect himself.

Best Regards friends and colleagues .

Isaac OLEG

Isaac OLEG