O.T. Internet Spam /email virus attacks etc.

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:40:01 -0500

I'm running SuSE, however I would suggest starting with Lycoris or
Mandrake. The download and burnable ISO images can be found at
<linuxiso.org>

My son, 13, is running Mandrake.

Although I was looking at Lycoris (http://www.lycoris.com/) today and it
might be more like Windows than Mandrake.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Organ, Pump Organ