Corte rising to Standard Pitch!

Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:12:41 -0000

Hello Corte
Did you say you were slow? Two hours to tune? Well, believe me you'll get
faster than Horowicz in no time! I used to make appointments on a two-hour
basis like you - but when I got to doing 8 - 10 pianos a day there just
wasn't enough hours in the day. By then I'd cut down to 50mins and allow
10mins to get to the next one. Now I'm semi-retired and am just about to go
and tune two Harpsichords in 25minutes flat. FLAT? Did I say FLAT? Well, I
mean, of course, at A = 440.5 Hz........z...z..z.z.zzzz
Regards
Michael G (UK)