RC vs CC again

Sun, 12 Oct 2003 19:04:07 -0700

Say what?  Would that be Reverend Thomason.  I didn't realize that's what I
was doing.  But thank you for saving me from a life of hellfire and
damnation.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net

...Place not your faith in someone simply because he or she is able to
dazzle you with simple maths you yourself have long forgotten. And
remember... the person who does not question h'self, who attempts to define
others perspectives and insights as useless drivel unless they fit nicely
into a pre-judiced carton is not a scientist by any definition of the
word...