Including relevant info in post responses: was soundboard stresses

Dave Smith dsmith941@comcast.net
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 18:23:54 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Gamble" <michael@gambles.fsnet.co.uk>
To: <dm.porritt@verizon.net>; "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: soundboard stresses

> Hello Dave
> WOW! Let's hear more about this!
> Regards
> Michael G (UK)

Hello Michael, I am just one of many who reads every post on this list, and
it would help me immensely if you would include at least a snippet (a small
snip) of the post to which you are responding.  I only mention this because
(1) you seem to know what you are talking about, (2) you are very prolific,
and (3) it is very hard to track your thoughts with no reference.  If you
are replying to the daily summary mailing, you can copy and paste, then
reply.  As I recall Joe Garrett has sucessfully overcome this same problem
and might be able to offer some thoughts.

Please accept this in the constructive manner in which it is offered,

Sincerely,

Dave Smith
SW FL, USA,