A Small Equation = inharmonicity??

Tue, 14 Oct 2003 20:50:29 +0100

Hello Don Rose
Unless you have one of these TLAs it is difficult to comment really. I have
the TLA and I do know that I can set it to any note/pitch/freq. - say 443.5
or 398.6 or whatever. Just one decimal place. The end result is what
matters, as I've said before. Interestingly enough I went to a piano parts
supplier many years ago when EDTs, were just coming in, and asked about the
frequency band width of that early unit (TOLV - remember it?) "Oh" they said
"It doesn't register anything other that the selected note" Have we now come
full circle with the Verituner?
Regards
Michael G (UK)