tools

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 23:33:57 EDT

Hi list,
  I am getting a new complete set of regulating tools for my shop,as well as
other combination type tools,so when I'm out repairing away from the shop,my
shop help will not be without.I want to buy the best (not money related)tool
for the job.I have boxes full of useless tools,as well as some good ones.What
would some recommendations be?Most tools I have bought from Protek,and Renner
have been good ones.What is eveyone;s favorite,for drop,letoff,etc...
Best,
Hazen Bannister