[admin] Any suggestions?

Redirected by David M. Porritt " <dataskil@pacbell.net> <dm.porritt@verizon.net>"@bridget.rudoff.com
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 18:30:25 -0500

Hi!  Do you have any suggestions where I can post this=
 advertisement?  Your site was referred
by the Chapter Officer.  Thank you,  Karen
 My name is Karen Ito and I am a recruiter.  I have a job opening=
 in the South Bay area
and I was wondering if you might know of anyone that might be=
 interested in working
for a International Piano Distributor.  Please email resumes to: =
 dataskil@pacbell.net
Please list in the email subject section:  KarenPiano#234 or you=
 may call me
at 213-627-4094 for further information about this position.
Thank you,  Karen Ito

Karen Ito
DSA- International and Nationwide Recruiters
444 S. Flower Street,  21st Floor
Los Angeles, California 90071