Tool Travel

William R. Monroe A440WRMPiano@tm.net
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 18:31:14 -0500

Dave,

Just check all your tools.  You can count on them giving it a hand inspect,
and probably getting everything back together in precisely the wrong way.  I
leave a note with my tool case (inside another piece of luggage) just to let
them know what I think it is.  They may have their own ideas.  So far, I've
only had a couple of minor things damaged.  Would recommend that you make it
easy to get a look at everything and not have a case that needs to be "just
so" to get closed again.

Regards,
William R. Monroe
Assoc.