Blind Technicians..was Lighting...was Nursing.....

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 03:40:13 +0200

I'll not say my word on this, very instructive to see a visual
impaired tuner check problems in an action, for instance.

But when it comes to repairs, that's a different story.

This is pure lobbying, I don't concur.

Best Regards

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.