Acrylikey

Richard Wagner rjwag@pacifier.com
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 23:32:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Paul,

Of course I may be misunderstanding your question, but as I read it, it
looks as though you're asking whether "AcryliKey II" does a good job in
repairing ivory, rather than trying to replace the ivory itself.
If that's your question, the answer is a definite "Yes."
Hundreds upon hundreds of technicians both here in the U.S., and other
countries have been using it, and its predecessor, "AcryliKey" for about
eight years now with continuing success; and I'm one of them.

But then, of course I'm a bit biased   ;-)

Also, I'm unaware of anything out there that does as well or better for
the price, although I keep looking all the time.

Hope this has answered your question.

Sincerely,

	Richard Wagner RPT
	http://www.wagner-technical.com