Acrylikey

Thomas Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 00:12:40 -0700

A fellow tech hearabouts (name of Fenton Murray) worked with his dentist
on an ivory repair idea using dental bonding techniques which they
presented to the local chapter. As you can imagine, the repair was very
resistant to further chipping and could be colored to match.

Advantages included being able to reconstruct a large area of missing
keytop by creating a dam to mold the protruding part of the keytop (the
mold is first formed against an existing unchipped key).

Tom Cole
Santa Cruz, CA