Steinway D key levelling (Hamburg model)

DCrpt@comcast.net DCrpt@comcast.net
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 20:25:17 +0000

      Did you check the key-stop rail nuts adjustment.You know the long strip of wood that sits above the keys and is retained by round nuts.If that is too low that could mess up your key level.Or how near is the fall board to the key tops.I guess a good answer to either problem would be what does the hammer line look like,assumeing it was relatively even to start.   Robin Olson