Mark Wisner

Isaac sur Noos oleg-i@noos.fr
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 11:04:11 +0200

Then I see no reason to congratulate, leaving Japan for China ;>(

As they say in my country, the calf enjoy the new meadow ;>)

No doubt  much of these shiny PSO are sold in your zone is not it ?.

No doubt too that a man from Yamaha is VERY well paid to work on Pearl River
pianos.

Ah ....money ....

Isaac OLEG

Entretien et réparation de pianos.